Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Friday, February 28, 2014

Marketing Plan is Paying off Traffic is Increasing in Etsy.


The battle to get my www.GumballGrenade.com Etsy shop views up continues. I'm tracking my stats from last week compared to this week.  I love that Etsy.com has a seller feature that allows you to track your statistics.  It's allowed me to tap in an quantify my growth! I've pulled the shop view statistics from the last seven days and compared them to the seven days prior.  In the last seven days since I began editing my shop listing titles to be more specific with terms like "Pirate Art Print" or "Polar Bear Art Print" and then adjusting the item description to also describe the item in specific terms (Pirate Art Print), and to also include links in the description to my "print sets" shop section, as well as links to my blog and facebook page.  The results are promising. My shop views for the last seven days. That turned out to be 391 views.  The week prior to starting my search engine optimization edits the views were 323.  That's some growth. So far about two thirds of my listings are edited and they should be finished this morning before the day job begins.  I should also say that I've been blogging daily and here and posting a link to my blog on my facebook page.  So onward and upward.  I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: