Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I've been missing in action!




Although I've posted very scarcely in the last week, I've been working on lots! First, I've been getting ready for a couple of local shows here in good old Utah! I've made quite a few pins and booklets/journals with some new techniques that I'm very pleased with. Second, I've been working on a commissioned piece that I have absolutely fallen in love with. It's going to be soooo hard to part with! It's one of my first paintings with a hot air balloon and I've wanted to incorporate them for soooo long. Second, it has a narwhal spouting hearts! So here are some in progress pics of this 11 x 14 inch painting. However, the banner is not finished! I'm waiting to hear back from my collector as to what should be inscribed here. These things take careful consideration you know! Well here's a pic of the piece that I'm so in love with at the moment!



2 comments:

High On Craft said...

I can see why you're so in love with that painting - it's brilliant! I'm sure the collector will be more than thrilled.

Diane said...

You've been missed! Love the banner. Those journals are so beautiful too.