Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pillow Prototypes!



I completely envy my Mom's sewing skills! She's been an avid sewer since her teen years. For her sewing was her personal retreat. Well this coming year one of my goals is to learn how to sew. However, she and I just recently collaborated on a pillow project! I'm so excited to be offering similar pillows in my Fables and Foxes shop within the next couple weeks. Until then, here's a little peek at our pillow prototypes! The second picture shows the back of the large (16 inch) red riding hood pillow.




4 comments:

Amy Jay said...

Oh wow these pillows look fab - love the designs. Sure they will do really well.

Unknown said...

Love love love these! Make more please!

Kristin Saegaert said...

Love the pillows! Learning to sew is one of my goals too!

Marchi Wierson said...

lovely!