Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yay a Front Page Appearance on Etsy.com!



I woke up this morning and found a pleasant covo from MoonDanceDesigns letting me know that I my "I Bring Only This" print was one of her selections in her treasury! Well Yay! Then I checked the front page of Etsy later today and found that her treasury was so well done that it was selected for the front page! Yippie! I really have to hand it to those who create treasuries. I've yet to curate one, but love to browse them. This particular treasury was called "Love Monkey." Too cute! Swing on over to MoonDanceDesigns and check out her lovely handcrafted jewelry! I'm especially loving these Hindu prayer bead earrings:


Ha Ha! Also in the time it took me to write this post somebody snatched up my print and just that quickly I'm off the front page! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was captivated by your blog, and I would like to become blog friends are you up to it? I know it sounds unusual, but I am trying to get to know people on blogger, and am sending you this invitation to visit my art site. Thank you and I like hope to see you comment on my art blog soon... See you there,
jesse