Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Handmade Tags for Hand Sewn goodies!



I'm a little embarrassed to admit that even though my mom sews, and has sewn since before I was born, I know very little about how to sew! My mom even sells sewing machines and teaches classes on sewing. I always tell myself and her that I really need to get a machine. She always replies that she has one waiting for me. There is just never enough time!
Well anyway I thought this illustration "Midnight Mending" would look too cute in the form of gift tags for this upcoming holiday season. I can picture them attached to a little handmade or hand sewn present with a handwritten note on the other side.

1 comment:

CatherineS said...

What cute, cute tags!! I love em! If I sewed more than on scrapbook layouts, I would so get those!