Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Company She Keeps


The Company She Keeps

"Little witch, little witch,
What company you keep!
Three prowl about while all others sleep.
Ghosts and ghouls await your play.
Then passes another year
Waiting for that special day."

Can I just tell you how much I love Halloween! I love nearly everything about autumn, from pumpkin spice, to apple cider, to dusty corn fields, but I find my self anxious for that one special evening where ghosts and ghouls come out to play! So here is my latest illustration that celebrates one of my favorite time of year! Prints of this illustration are available in my Etsy shop: GumballGrenade. Today I'll be working on painting her out onto canvas!




1 comment:

Little Sweethearts said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I put you in my Treasury
http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=21895
It expires Saturday.