Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Few Images on Love...








I developed a couple of illustrations over the weekend. I made this first one "I Bring Only This." I think young love can often be the sweetest. Who can resist the delightfully charming idea of there being a perfect soulmate out there for everybody. I even made two versions of it. I think I prefer the the yellowish background. It seems to change things up a bit from the background I've so loved in the past.



And then this one..."Moon Painter"

I came up with the idea for this one in the middle of the night. I am not detailed enough to sleep with a notebook next to my bed, as I've heard this helps to write down ideas that happen in the middle of the night. Really, I feel like I stay in a half sleep most of the time, never really falling into the deep sleep that I so love. Anyway, the next morning while I drank my coffee I was grateful that I was able to remember it!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

These are TOO precious!! I know I'll need one or two in my home soon. I found you through etsy and am glad I stumbled upon you! Your work is so fun and unique!! I'll be back, for sure.

Shauna