Gumball Grenade Online Shop

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dream a Little Dream




I wonder what polar bears dream of? It's so interesting to watch people and animals sleep. I love it when I catch my kitties deep in their dreams. Sometimes you can tell they are in hot pursuit of some devious little creature. Their mouths and paws twitching about. So cute. Then I feel a bit of guilt that they don't get to go outside and act out their mouse chase due to being rescues. My new puppy, Job, whimpered in his sleep the first few nights we had him. I was so sad for him. I couldn't imagine what it must be like being in a new home, with new people, away from his mom and pack. What a change and we all know that change can be scary. He seems to have settled in now and is acting much more puppy like.

No comments: